Cretex LSS Internal Chimney Seals
Toolboxes > Manhole > Internal Chimney Seals
Tags: Casting Grade, Chimney, Chimney Seal, Civil, Cretex, I&I, Inflow And Infiltration, Infrastructure, Internal, Lightweight, LSS Internal Chimney Seal, Manhole, Manhole Toolbox
Looking for a trusted non-chemical solution to minimize inflow and infiltration in your manhole chimneys?
Get more range of coverage to stop the flow with Cretex’s newest line of mechanical seals. The LSS Manhole Chimney Seal rubber sleeve is available in four widths to cover vertical heights from 0-24 inches.
The flexible rubber sleeve is extruded or molded from a high grade rubber which:
- Conforms to the applicable material requirements of ASTM C-923.
- Minimum thickness of .130 inches for durability and resistance to tearing and puncturing.
- Range of coverage for a vertical span of up to 24 inches without the use of an extension.
One size to fit a frame/chimney diameter range of up to 20%.
- Lower Cost
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Easier Installation
- More Range of Chimney Height Coverage
- Eliminate The Need For Extensions
- Provides Flexible, Watertight Seal
- Mechanical Seal, Does Not Rely on Chemical Bond
Related Pages and Articles